Useful Statistics resources:
- Deep Learning for NLP video by Richard Socher and Christopher Manning
- Tutorial videos about using Python library NLTK for NLP purposes
- American Life Panel. Contains all kinds of survey data available for free.
- Large Movie Review Dataset. Contains imdb reviews with the corresponding “positive” and “negative” labels.
- Google BigQuery has lots of tables, including reddit comments. Here is a link to a tutorial to get you started.
- Fun time series data collection.
- Lots of datasets from online personality tests.
- Alcohol consumption time-series by country.
- Large network datasets.
- Stanford large network datasets.
- Frequent Itemset Mining Dataset Repository
- Various economic, demographic, and social indices.
Other blogs that are helpful and interesting